Vision Care Services
Comprehensive Dilated Eye Exam
A comprehensive dilated eye exam is a painless procedure in which an eye care professional examines your eyes to look for common vision problems and eye diseases, many of which have no early warning signs. Regular comprehensive eye exams can help you protect your sight and make sure that you are seeing your best.
Medical Eye Care - Ophthalmology
Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine that deals with the anatomy, physiology and diseases of the eye. An ophthalmologist is a specialist in medical and surgical eye problems. Since ophthalmologists perform operations on eyes, they are both surgical and medical specialists.
Our ophthalmologists and retina specialists provide specialized care for a variety of medical disorders and disease of the eye including the following:
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Dry Eye
- Retinal Detachment
- Vitreous Detachment
Common Vision Problems
The most common vision problems are refractive errors, more commonly known as
- Myopia, or Nearsightedness,
- Hyperopia, or Farsightedness,
- Astigmatism and
Everyone's eyes are different. At Medical Eye Associates, we offer customized eyewear solutions for all of our patients and for every lifestyle - from contact lenses to affordable fashionable eyeglasses. Our expert associates will be sure to find what's best for you.
- Hundreds of frames to choose from, so you'll find the perfect pair for you and your family.
- The latest in lens technology to meet your needs.
- Trained opticians who'll make sure your new eyewear fits just right.
- Large assortment of contact lenses available online and at select locations.
- Full range of eye care accessories such as reading glasses, eyewear cases, eyeglass chains, and cleaning products to make wearing and caring for your glasses as easy as possible.
At Medical Eye Associates, we understand the importance of good vision. That's why we offer a broad spectrum of eye care and eyewear solutions for every lifestyle - from contact lenses to affordable designer eyeglasses.